Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using farm4uindia.com
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to farm4uindia also hereby known as “we”, “us” or “Farm4uindia. Pvt. Ltd”. We are an online Organic Store and these are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of Farm4uindia along with its related sub-domains, sites, mobile app, services and tools (the “Site”). By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein) and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is deemed effective upon your use of the Site which signifies your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use of this Site. This site is owned and operated by Farm4uindia Pvt Ltd.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
A. YOUR ACCOUNT
To access certain services offered by the platform, we may require that you create an account with us or provide personal information to complete the creation of an account. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, invalidate the username and/or password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by, caused by, arising out of, in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification, password, account details and related private information. You agree to accept this responsibility and ensure your account and its related details are maintained securely at all times and all necessary steps are taken to prevent misuse of your account. You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You agree and acknowledge that any use of the Site and related services offered and/or any access to private information, data or communications using your account and password shall be deemed to be either performed by you or authorized by you as the case may be. You agree to be bound by any access of the Site and/or use of any services offered by the Site (whether such access or use are authorized by you or not). You agree that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify us against any and all losses arising from the use of or access to the Site through your account.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete at all times. You are obligated to update details about your account in real time by accessing your account online. For pieces of information you are not able to update by accessing Your Account on the Site, you must inform us via our customer service communication channels to assist you with these changes. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without prior notice to you. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the account or related details without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation. You hereby agree to change your password from time to time and to keep your account secure and also shall be responsible for the confidentiality of your account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorized or not) of the username and/or password.
The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Please review our Privacy Agreement, which also governs your visit to the Site. The personal information / data provided to us by you or your use of the Site will be treated as strictly confidential, in accordance with the Privacy Agreement and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used in the manner specified in the Privacy Agreement, please do not use the Site.
C. PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Site is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed at the price indicated therein at any time from any location using a payment method of your choice. You further agree and acknowledge that we are only a facilitator and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the Site or on a payment gateway as made available to you by an independent service provider.
D. CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
We will do our utmost to ensure that access to the Site is consistently available and is uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the nature of the Site, this cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
E. LICENSE TO ACCESS THE SITE
We require that by accessing the Site, you confirm that you can form legally binding contracts and therefore you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purposes of shopping for food items and services as listed to be sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Content provided on this Site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations including price, available stock, features, add-ons and any other details as expressed on this Site are the responsibility of the vendors displaying them and is not guaranteed as completely accurate by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual(s) posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site, but not to download (excluding page caches) or modify the Site or any portion of it in any manner. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Site or any portion of it (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent by us as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other text utilizing our name or trademark without our express written consent, as applicable. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us to you for access to the Site with no prior notice. You may not use our logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of an external link for commercial or other purposes without our express written consent, as may be applicable.
You agree and undertake not to perform restricted activities listed within this section; undertaking these activities will result in an immediate cancellation of your account, services, reviews, orders or any existing incomplete transaction with us and in severe cases may also result in legal action.
- Refusal to comply with the Terms and Conditions described herein or any other guidelines and policies related to the use of the Site as available on the Site at all times.
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use the Site for illegal purposes.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services.
- Interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site;
- Post, promote or transmit through the Site any prohibited materials as deemed illegal by The Public of Indian Government.
- Use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site and use the Site other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
F. YOUR CONDUCT
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must not engage in activities that could harm or potentially harm the Site, its employees, officers, representatives, stakeholders or any other party directly or indirectly associated with the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not us, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only. You are strictly prohibited from using the Site for;
- Fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”.
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Any other purposes that is other than what is intended by us.
G. YOUR SUBMISSION
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions without any notice or legal course applicable to us in this regard.
H. DISCLAIMER (Needs more Content)
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Site and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Site.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Farm4uindia as owned by Farm 4u India Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
You hereby expressly release Farm4uindia as owned by Farm 4u India Private Limited and /or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the sellers or other service providers and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
J. COMMUNICATING WITH US
When you visit the Site, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Site or by any other mode of communication we choose to employ. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website (and/or placement of your order) and agree to treat all modes of communication with the same importance.
We will not be responsible for any business or personal losses (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Site.
L. AMENDMENTS TO CONDITIONS OR ALTERATIONS OF SERVICE AND RELATED PROMISE
We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, its policies, these terms and conditions and any other publicly displayed condition or service promise at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you used the Site unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
M. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
You acknowledge and recognize that we are a private commercial enterprise and reserve the right to conduct business to achieve our objectives in a manner we deem fit. You also acknowledge that if you breach the conditions stated on our Site and we take no action, we are still entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
P. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
Q. CONTACT US
You may reach us here
R. OUR SOFTWARE
Our software includes any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with the Site (the “Software”).
You may use the software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy our services as permitted by the Terms and Conditions and any related applicable terms as available on the Site. You may not incorporate any portion of the Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing you service and we may terminate your right to use the Software at any time. Your rights to use the Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions listed here or across the Site. Additional third party terms contained within the Site or distributed as such that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Terms and Conditions. All software used in any of our services is our property and/or our affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by the Govt of India including but not limited to any other applicable copyright laws.
You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with our software whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Software.
In order to keep the Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
A. CONDITIONS RELATED TO SALE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE – (B2B)
- This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products or services on the Site.
B. THE CONTRACT
- Your order is a legal offer to the seller to buy the product or service displayed on our Site. When you place an order to purchase a product, any confirmations or status updates received prior to the dispatch of your order serves purely to validate the order details provided and in no way implies the confirmation of the order itself. The acceptance of your order is considered confirmed when the product is dispatched to you. If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive separate dispatch confirmations. Upon time of placing the order, we indicate an approximate timeline that the processing of your order will take however we cannot guarantee this timeline to be rigorously precise in every instance as we are dependent on third party service providers to preserve this commitment. We commit to you to make every reasonable effort to ensure that the indicative timeline is met. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between you and the sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Farm4uIndia does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and the Sellers. The seller retains the right to cancel any order at its sole discretion prior to dispatch. We will ensure that there is timely intimation to you of such cancellation via an email or SMS. Any prepayments made in case of such cancellation(s), shall be refunded to you within the time frames stipulated HERE
- You confirm that the product(s) or service(s) ordered by you are purchased for your internal / personal consumption and not for commercial re-sale. You authorize us to declare and provide declaration to any governmental authority on your behalf stating the aforesaid purpose for your orders on the Site. The Seller or the Site may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller or ours and may vary from individual to individual. You may cancel your order at no cost any time before the item is dispatched to you.
- Please note that we sell products only in quantities which correspond to the typical needs of an average household. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity typical for a normal household.
D. PRICING, AVAILABILITY AND ORDER PROCESSING
E. RESELLING Farm4uIndia PRODUCTS
Reselling Farm4uIndia products for business purpose is strictly prohibited. If any unauthorized personnel is found committing the above act, legal action may be taken against him/her.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from the Site and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes as per prevailing law.
S. CONDITIONS RELATED TO SALE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE – (B2B) This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products or services on the Site.
A. THE CONTRACT
P. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any disputes arising, shall be governed by the Laws applicable in India and all shall lie within the Jurisdiction of Courts at Bengaluru only.
Any disputes arising, shall be governed by the Laws applicable in India and all shall lie within the Jurisdiction of Courts at Bengaluru only.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / DISCLAMIER
Actual product packaging and materials, colours, may change or contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You should not rely exclusively on the information displayed on our website and you should always read labels, warnings and directions prior to using or consuming a product. Content on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem. Farm4UIndia assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements regarding any product.
RETURNS / REFUNDS – CHECK ORGANIC MANDYA ONCE
Please inspect your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. In case of any retunes to be raised for the products delivered, please report to us at +91 97406 61009 or email at email@example.com along with
1. Reason of return
2. Picture of the Product
3. Order Number
4. Order delivery date
1. Reason of return
2. Picture of the Product
3. Order Number
4. Order delivery date
within 24hours of delivery and we will raise a ticket to resolve this asap. Our team will contact you as soon as possible and will coordinate further.
For any other items to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the item you have purchased to us within 7 calendar days of the purchase. The item must be unopened and in its original condition. Contact our customer services department to get a free shipping label. We will credit the amount in our account within 72 hours, after deducting the delivery charges & tax charges. You can use the amount, to purchase any other product from our website.
Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis, however, some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case, the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery as against the date of order, no additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.